The "Bye Bye Miss American Pie" party in Greensboro was wonderful since I got to see many of my friends for one last hurrah. For those that couldn't make it, you're out of the will. (Be glad since that would allow you a share in my school debt...)
I had a great time at the beach with my sister and was surprised by a visit from Tracey (and Payton and Parker) and Anna. We really enjoyed ourselves, even though I almost became the proud new owner of a timeshare! Long story...
My last days in Greensboro were great, though incredibly busy. Thanks to Lisa, Tara, Miriam, Roxanne, and Alicia for helping me get last minute things done for the move. I couldn't have done it without you. :)
Dinner at the Melting Pot and drinks and appetizers at TGIFridays with friends made my last nights memorable. I am so blessed by the friends I have in North Carolina! I love you all!
Since my arrival in Michigan, I have been busy wrapping up loose ends, and yes, having another "cya later" party. ("Goodbye" parties seem too permanent.) It was wonderful to visit with friends I haven't seen in quite some time and those I get to see whenever I'm in Michigan.
The past few days have been a bit like a surreal nightmare. I have had a few obstacles to overcome regarding Ophelia and getting her paperwork ready for her entry into China. However, through all of my breakdowns I have had the support of my family and things seem to be working out fine. :) And, because they were wonderful to me, I must give a tremendous THANK YOU to the folks at Cat Care in Rochester Hills on Auburn Road! They were so helpful with the difficult circumstances I was going through with documentation, and Dr. Sloan was fantastic with Ophelia (and me too). :)
Just a few more days before I'm up, up, and away!!! :)










2 comments:
Angie we miss you already! Hope you and Opelia had a great flight. Let us know how you're doing!
Oops..sorry Ophelia for the typo
Post a Comment