Saturday, July 5, 2008

"I get by with a little help from my friends..."

So what's a gal to do now that she doesn't have to work?  Hang with friends!  Friday, June 27, was "girl time" at Sue's.  It was so good to see her and Emily and Jenna.  I just love those girls!  Sue and Jim have been so good to me over the past 5 years, always sending me home with leftovers and offering me a place to stay when I needed it.  


Kimberly and Anna joined me at Sue's for some wine and a few laughs.  Okay, a lot of laughs for some of us.  Okay, for me!  Alicia called me and was cracking me up!  Tracey and Christine were there as well with their kids.  

I got to spend time with Payton and Parker too - so adorable!  I would honestly adopt any of these little ones as my own if they would let me!  Okay, I promise I'm harmless - you can leave me alone with your children.  :)

No comments:

Sept 18 Blog

August 26 Blog Video