Time is definitely passing me by more quickly than I would like. So the challenge is on - I'm seein as many of my peeps as possible before I leave for Michigan!
Last night was a reunion of QTL & QUEST crew (well, most of us); Jean, Amy, Zelia, Cindy, Donna and I reminisced about the "good ole days" over some greasy but good Italian cuisine. It's amazing how we've stayed connected through the many job title changes we've all had!
These gals are all as good as gold, and I am so privileged to have had the opportunity to work with them. I love you ladies!










1 comment:
Ang,
Loved your party at Amy's. Food was great, fellowship was sweet--only thing that spoiled it was its purpose: you're being AWOL for awhile. We missed you at the Marzano training, but your spirit was with us, and I often spoke your name and said how much a part of it all you were.
I think you are in Michigan now, but I hope you got my message about Zach's God-given UPS job.
You are close: in my prayers and in my heart.
Love, Barb
Post a Comment