Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Where's the Juice?"

It was a night of mayhem and mystery at Rosie Marie's Speakeasy, The Juice Joint.  I, Dina Diva, was desperate to land the leading role in Hal Hollywoods latest film, but Nick Nemetz and his new gal, Molly Moll, were making things difficult.  However, I was not the only one with motive to kill Nick at this Murder Mystery party!  In the end...it was Chief Cameron "whodunnit" and I got the role I was seeking after all!

                                              Molly Moll & Nick Nemetz

Me & Jenny              Shannon & Me


       Nick puts the pressure on Hal...

Hanrich and Kent sure know how to put on a fantastic party, and all the invitees dressed and acted the parts.  It was such a great way to spend Halloween!

Hanrich                             Kent

1 comment:

Techinstructor said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Sept 18 Blog

August 26 Blog Video