Sunday, April 6, 2008

"Leavin' on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again..."

Okay, so I do know when I'll be back again - Christmas! However, I just booked my flight yesterday and even got a reservation for Miss Ophelia to fly on board with me. Yay! I leave on August 2, and I'm looking forward to all of the goodbye parties I know you'll all throw for me... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going away party?....HAHAHA....you will have to come down south for that. Just an excuse to get you down here and to have a party. Hope you are not flying American Airlines....you may never get there if you are. I hope that the area you are traveling to is safe, with all the trouble we are hearing about in the news. Don't want to have to send Rambo #1 & Rambo #2 over there to rescue you, that would be Glenn & Kenny, wow would that shake things up a bit having the two of them coming over to find you, what a culture shock for the Chinese community. That might cause a military up-roar. Well hope we get to see you before you go, keep us posted on your plans and we will find a way to meet up with you. LOVE, CARLA AND YOUR SOUTHERN KIN-FOLK

Techinstructor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Techinstructor said...

Hey girl,
World traveler... I can't imagine!!! Just be careful to stay safe. Wonder how Ophelia will like flying.

We've been taking Grendel down to the land but he wants to EAT everything in sight... every stick, gravel, you name it. I just when we're living there he'll just blow up like a balloon. Problem is, he can digest it all so when he gets back home he throws up. Of the fun part of raising a dog.

I can no longer Skype from school. It's now blocked. Good ole Phil.....

Hope all is well.

CC

Anonymous said...

We hope everyone who is in Michigan on July 26 will join us in wishing Angie "good riddins"....jk, I can't imagine how real this is becoming for all of us. The really nice thing is that it will be a foreign land to travel to and I know she'll post lots of pics and comments about all the experiences. I keep meeting people who live/have lived there and hear nothing but nice things, so I am happy to be hear to learn of your adventure, my Angie girl! Love, Mom

Sept 18 Blog

August 26 Blog Video