If you're not familiar with the lyrics referenced in my post title, just know that I am trying to maintain my sanity with work, teaching Sunday school, hanging out with friends and trying not to stress about all that I have to do before I leave! Yikes! I have a "to do" list about a mile long!
By the way, be sure you download SKYPE to your home computer so we can keep in touch for free while I'm gone. I plan on getting a webcam as well so you all can see me. It'll be like I never left...yeah right!










8 comments:
Hi Angie,
Keep your cool and enjoy your daze as you plan this adventure.
I'll look forward to reading your blogs.
beth marschall
Just take a deep breath. Everythign will be fine. I think we still have Skype on our home computer but I will check. I know I have it at work.
Angie there is something on your face in your picture on the front page of your blog.
I think they call it . . . crazy. . . :)
Regardless of your state of mind, however, Sara and I wish you the best. Don't forget us when you get to the quaint little Chinese village you are going to. . .of course your village has 16.5 million people, so also don't get lost in the crowd either.
Bye, Bye, my "Ling Ling"
Spread your wings and fly. . .
J&S
Angie,
Enjoy your trip and have some fun. Opportunities like this only happen once in a life time, so enjoy.
God's speed,
Ron & Nancy
Hey!!!!
I posted something the other day and I don't see it. I'm sure I screwed up, so I'll try again.
I wish you the best on this new adventure, and I'm so glad that you have a friend goining too. Always hard going to a new place by yourself, but you are an outgoing person and I'm sure you won't have any problems meeting and making friends. We will all miss you, and hope to see you before 2 years, but if not take care, stay in touch, and God bless.
Again I screwed up and forgot to sign my post. hahaha
Love ya always,
carla
Angie,
I left you a note the other day, but don't see it. Anyhow, I'll try again.
What do I do to load SKYPE, and I'll be sure to do it.
Love, Barb (Back from Chicago)
Post a Comment