I'm trying to make the most of my time with friends - and doing a pretty good job of it, if I do say so myself. I have the most amazing people in my life, and I am so thankful for all of you. How could I have survived the past seven years without you all? Such support, and such great laughs!
I hope y'all don't mind that I've put your pics up for all the world to see! :) Okay, not all the world. Just those privileged to have access to this blog. :)










4 comments:
Ride the wave girl!!! You are about to take one heck of a trip!!! Our spirits will keep us connected... even if you are living on the opposite side of the globe ....until we can see each other again.
You're in for the adventure of your life. I truly understand the mixed emotions. I think this adventure will be sooooo good for you. Just hang in there and realize that you can't do EVERYTHING before you leave. Just let life happen.
I love the pics.... thanks so much for sharing. I teared up remembering the good times.
Hey Angie,
Remember to RELAX as much as possible this summer because you'll be hitting the ground running once you get to Shanghai! Have I told you about the medical check here yet? :) Seriously, Eat-Pray-Love (great book) but that's what this summer should be about! :)
~Amanda
Just remember your strength... what you've accomplished in your life, what you've been through... you got this, girl. And let me know if you need help with ANYTHING at all... I'm not working the 7th-11th now, so I'm around to make good will trips, help pack, whatever! I got mad love for you and think you rock... it's all gonna fall into place!
Post a Comment