Saturday, August 16, 2008

"I'm trying to tell you something about my life. Maybe give me insight between black and white..."

I do feel as if I'm going to keep getting "Closer to Fine" here in Shanghai.  

It's nice to finally have time to myself where I can have some quiet, but at the same time, I don't want to miss out on anything here that will help me continue my quest for personal growth in life.  However, I did enjoy a peaceful Friday evening at home; I just read, and yes, even dined alone.  Even Ophelia took some time to laze a bit.
So, since I don't have much to post about my week/end other than boring work details, I thought I would just share pics of my space.  Maybe soon it'll be more like my "home."

1 comment:

Techinstructor said...

Looks really nice -- lots of room. Ophelia seems to have adapted well! :)
It's good for you to have some down time. I doubt that it will last long.

Sept 18 Blog

August 26 Blog Video